We are pleased to announce that next fall we will host our fourth annual local awareness-raising, fund-raising walk, Main Line NAMI on the Move – Stepping out for Mental Health Awareness 2018 on Saturday, October 13 in Ardmore. We will be gathering together to kick the event off at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church (36 Ardmore Ave., Ardmore, PA 19003).
This event, in the heart of the Main Line, will serve as a beacon to help light a path to services and resources available for individuals with mental illness and their family members. In addition, we will raise awareness of the need for better treatment and more supportive services. We hope you will join us for this family-friendly outreach and fund-raising walk.
You can help to make this event a success by:
- making a tax-deductible donation
- registering to be a walker
- encouraging friends, family and acquaintances to donate, even if you will not be a walker
- organizing a Walk Team of walkers and donors
- becoming a corporate sponsor
Please contact Kristine for more information about how you can help at Kristine@NAMIpaMainLine.org.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!