The Main Line NAMI Newsletter provides information on our events, other local events and helpful resources. Recent issues are available at the links provided at the bottom of this page. The President’s Message highlights our affiliate events and resources. For more recent news on other events, please see our Weekly Updates.
Main Line NAMI President’s Message – January 2020
- Family-to-Family in the Fishtown/Kensington neighborhood will begin on Monday, January 6
- Family-to-Family at the Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood will begin in mid-February
- Interactive Workshop, Balancing Compassionate Kindness with Limit Setting, on Sunday, March 22, 2-4 p.m. at Ardmore Presbyterian Church
- Interactive Forum, Ask the Experts on Sunday, May 3, 2-4 p.m. at Ardmore Presbyterian Church.
- our new page “Mental Illnesses, Treatment, Coping & Practical Help”
- Resources for Coping with, Preparing for and Preventing a Crisis
- Support Groups by County in Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Housing Options for People Living with Mental Illness
For more information about our events and support groups, other local events, our accomplishments in 2019, and other resources to help individuals with mental illness and their families, please see our Newsletter.
Ingrid Waldron, President
NAMI Main Line PA