The Main Line NAMI Newsletter provides information on our events, other local events and helpful resources. Recent issues are available at the links provided at the bottom of this page. The President’s Message highlights our affiliate events and resources. For more recent news on other events, please see our Weekly Updates.
Main Line NAMI President’s Message – September 2018
We are excited to announce our new peer-led NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group for adults living with mental illness. This group will begin meeting on Tuesday evening, September 18, in the Bryn Mawr area. For more information and to sign up, click here.
- Main Line NAMI Forum, “How to Address Substance Use Issues with a Mentally Ill Loved One” on Sunday, September 23
- Main Line NAMI Workshop, “When and How to Set Limits When a Loved One Has a Mental Disorder” on Sunday afternoon, October 21.
- making a tax-deductible donation
- registering to be a walker
- encouraging friends, family and acquaintances to donate, even if you will not be a walker
- organizing a Walk Team of walkers and donors
- becoming a corporate sponsor
- volunteering to help at the walk
Ingrid Waldron, President
NAMI PA, Main Line