NAMI PA, Main Line, an affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is a grassroots organization offering information and support to people with mental illness, their families and friends.
Our events, education programs, and support are available free-of-charge to people in the Philadelphia area. Our web resources provide information on mental illnesses, treatment and coping for interested people nationwide, services and resources in the Philadelphia area, and advocacy in Pennsylvania and nationally.
Please join us for Main Line NAMI on the Move – Stepping out for Mental Health Awareness 2016 on Saturday, May 21st at Bryn Mawr Community Center Park. For more information, visit the Walk With Us button at the top of our website or click here.
You can help to make this event a success by:
- making a tax-deductible donation
- registering to be a walker
- encouraging friends, family and acquaintances to donate, even if you will not be a walker.
- organizing a Walk Team of walkers and donors
- becoming a corporate sponsor